Our mission is to deliver our customers equipment with fine craftsmanship, dependability and value that is unmatched in the beauty industry. JV Beauty Equipment & Supply pledges to be there before, during and after your purchase to assure you that we will help to keep you up and running even if a problem is to arise. All JV Beauty Equipment & Supply products are backed with a no hassle, trouble-free warranty. Since you are buying directly from JV Beauty Equipment & Supply, you are guaranteed to save money because you are eliminating the middleman. This can save you hundreds if not thousands of dollars. We stock one of the largest inventories in North America, so you can be assured that you will receive your items as quickly as possible. Almost all items will ship within 24 hours of purchase from our modern 2000 sq ft facility located in New York City. JV Beauty Equipment & Supply also features a custom cabinetry line designed to suit your salon/spa’s individual needs in a variety of styles, sizes and colors of finish. If you do not see a product listed in our catalog, please feel free to call our friendly sales team toll free at 718-299-6303
1. JV Beauty Equipment & Supply, Inc. does not accept responsibility for installation or assembly of any items purchased.
2. JV Beauty Equipment & Supply, Inc. is not responsible for maintenance of any of our products. Proper use and maintenance are the sole responsibility of the customer.
3. JV Beauty Equipment & Supply, Inc. is not responsible nor has knowledge of individual building codes or laws. Please check with your local government offices regarding any questions that you may have. Compliance with all local, state and federal codes is the sole responsibility of the customer.
1. All purchases must be prepaid. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Certified Bank Checks and Money Orders. JV Beauty Equipment & Supply, Inc. also is certified with many different lenders that can provide our customers with many different financing options. COD’s are not accepted. Deposits of 50% at the time of order are accepted, with remaining 50% to be paid within 30 days. Orders will ship no later than 10 business days after full payment is received.
2. Special order items, as well as items that are not in stock, will require a 50% deposit with the balance due prior to delivery or pick up of merchandise. Items that remain in our warehouse must be picked up or shipped within 3 weeks of purchase. Customer will be charged storage fees of no less than $55 per day that item(s) are held in our facilities.
3. After special orders are in production, the customer is fully responsible for paying the balance. If the order is cancelled, it will result in total forfeiture of deposit. Custom orders cannot be returned unless there is a manufacturing defect.
4. All returned checks will be charged an additional $35 plus all bank and services charges.
Shortages, Damages or Loss of Items in Transit
1. All shortages or damages must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of merchandise. Problems reported after 48 hours are not the responsibility of JV Beauty Equipment & Supply, Inc. and resolution of the problems are not guaranteed.
2. Any damages to products are the sole responsibility of the carrier and such damage claims are between the JV Beauty Equipment & Supply, Inc. and carrier. The customer is required to provide video evidence of the damage so that JV Beauty Equipment & Supply, Inc. can file a claim and send replacement merchandise to the customer.
3. All shortages/back ordered items and related transit costs are the shipping responsibility of customer, unless otherwise noted.
Exchanges, Returns & Refunds
1. All products returned for a refund will incur a 20% restocking/reconditioning fee. Alternately, products returned for a store credit will incur a 3% administrative cancellation fee.
2. All merchandise must be returned in its original box with original packing materials and must be packed in such a manner that it will not incur damages in return transit. Used items may not be returned. Any damages to returned products are the sole responsibility of the customer and such damage claims are between the carrier and customer.
3. Refunds and exchanges will be given within 30 days from the original date of purchase. All credits for merchandise will be given as in-house credit only.
4. Custom orders CANNOT be returned for any reason whatsoever.
5. All refunds issued will be less shipping charges. Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges.
6. All returns must be approved by JV Beauty Equipment & Supply, Inc. before they are returned and must be accompanied by an RMA number. You may request an RMA number with this RMA Request Form
7. The United States Postal Service CANNOT be used for return shipping. FedEx, UPS or a qualified Freight Carrier must be used after obtaining and getting RMA approval. If the USPS is used as the carrier to return an item, it will be refused and returned to the shipper. Refunds or compensation will NOT be given if policy is not adhered to.
8. All refunds will incur a 3% administrative cancellation fee and may take up to 2 weeks for processing.
Standard 1-Year Limited Warranty Certificate
View Standard 1-Year Limited Warranty Certificate as PDF
Limitations of Warranty
1. Hydraulic pumps and bases are covered by a 1 year limited warranty, Highland dryers are covered directly by Highland Machine, all other items are covered by a 1 year limited warranty.
2. JV Beauty Equipment & Supply, Inc. shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for abuse, misuse, normal wear and tear, alteration, improper maintenance, unauthorized repair, design concepts, any chipping, fading, staining, peeling or any acts of nature, such as, fire, water damage, freeze, etc.
3. Wrinkling of vinyl on the seating surfaces of all chairs is normal and is not a defect. All chairs will progressively do this with age and use.
4. Staining or discoloration of chair vinyl due to normal wear and tear, caused by client clothing (dye in jeans, skirts etc), use of hair color or bleach is not covered under warranty.
5. JV Beauty Equipment & Supply, Inc. reserves the right to replace any discontinued item with a like or similar item.
6. A licensed plumber must perform all installation for plumbing and all plumbing related equipment. Failure to do so will result in the warranty being voided. Documentation must be provided to JV Beauty Equipment & Supply, Inc. for all plumbing related warranty issues.
7. All transit costs for items returned to JV Beauty Equipment & Supply, Inc. or replaced by JV Beauty Equipment & Supply, Inc. is the sole responsibility of the customer.
8. An approved electrician must service all equipment still under warranty. Failure to do so will result in the warranty being voided.
9. Any reconditioned, open box and floor models are sold as is and do not include a warranty unless otherwise noted by JV Beauty Equipment & Supply, Inc.
10. Any fading due to exposure of sunlight is not covered under any circumstances.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
These terms and conditions of sale which appear on all invoices are the terms and conditions upon which JV Beauty Equipment & Supply, Inc. makes all sales. JV Beauty Equipment & Supply will not accept any other terms and conditions of sale, unless Buyer and JV Beauty Equipment & Supply have executed a written agreement which specifically modifies, supersedes and/or replaces these terms and conditions. Acceptance of all purchase orders is expressly made conditional upon Buyer's assent, expressed or implied, to the terms and conditions set forth herein without modification or addition.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF INVOICES & MERCHANDISE
Buyer's acceptance of these terms and conditions shall be indicated by any of the following, whichever first occurs: (a) Buyer's making of an offer to purchase Product from JV Beauty Equipment & Supply; (b) Buyer's written acknowledgment hereof; (c) Buyer's acceptance of any shipment of any part of the items specified for delivery (the "Products"); or (d) any other act or expression of acceptance by Buyer. JV Beauty Equipment & Supply's acceptance is expressly limited to these terms and conditions in their entirety without addition, modification or exception, and any term, condition or proposals hereafter submitted by Buyer (whether oral or in writing) which is inconsistent with or in addition to these terms and conditions is objected to and is hereby rejected by JV Beauty Equipment & Supply. JV Beauty Equipment & Supply's silence or failure to respond to any such subsequent or different term, condition or proposal shall not be deemed to be JV Beauty Equipment & Supply's acceptance or approval thereof.